PAKISTAN, I HAVE A DREAM : ATIF ASLAM (Rough Mix)


ATIF ASLAM's doing a song I HAVE A DREAM for the Pakistani flood victims. The video and audio of the song PAKISTAN, I HAVE A DREAM is out as a rough mix and full version will be out soon.

Download PAKISTAN, I HAVE A DREAM : ATIF ASLAM (Rough Mix)

Watch I HAVE A DREAM : ATIF ASLAM (Rough Mix)



Lyrics - PAKISTAN, I HAVE A DREAM : ATIF ASLAM

Pakistan Pakistan

I have a dream ..

Pakistan Pakistan

I do believe in hope and harmony

Everyone is born to know the truth

Every voice that sings shines a light on u

Pakistan Pakistan

Your sacred heart is a shining star

Across the universe
Masjid dha day mandir dha day dha day jo kuj dhainda

Per kisay da dil na dhaween rab dilan which rainda
Every one is born to knw the truth ………..

PAKISTAN, I HAVE A DREAM


If you liked this post or blog then please LIKE our Facebook page below, spread the word about the post by sharing it or subscribe Email updates to get latest posts in your inbox.... ThanksKEEP ROCKING

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked this post or blog then,feel free to LIKE the Facebook page or Subscribe It By E-mail.....THANKS



Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Blog Archive

  © THE MUZIC WORLD by Shaan Haider 2010

Back to TOP