Main Hara Nahi Houn – ATIF ASLAM

Atif Aslam

While i was in LA we recorded this song at gilby's studio and thought about how beautiful my world is-in this land, full of culture and traditions. Recording Pakistan was smooth , beautifully written by Mr. Lanny cordola and the verse of sufi saints completes it all. Pakistan gave me my home , my school , friends , my first bicycle , the cricket bat, manners , tolerance , patience , respect ,taught me how to reconstruct myself ( my mistakes ,, )……….fans …… ~~…………………. love .. ! ……….and a lot more. ……….. I cant thank you people enough for taking out time and absorbing what my views are about this world to be a better place. A gr8 feedback to “” ab khud kuch kerna paray ga “” gives me hope to save the rest. I respect each and every single individual-coming forward to present the true picture of Pakistan , every individual-working in the flood effected areas, every woman praying for this nation i respect u —– “” i have a dream “”
Pakistan Pakistan

I have a dream ..

Pakistan Pakistan

I do believe in hope and harmony

Everyone is born to know the truth

Every voice that sings shines a light on u

Pakistan Pakistan

Your sacred heart is a shining star

Across the universe
Masjid dha day mandir dha day dha day jo kuj dhainda

Per kisay da dil na dhaween rab dilan which rainda
Every one is born to knw the truth ………..

PAKISTAN

“” I have a dream “”

This is what my friend has to say about the land of hope, PAKISTAN ..


If you liked this post or blog then please LIKE our Facebook page below, spread the word about the post by sharing it or subscribe Email updates to get latest posts in your inbox.... ThanksKEEP ROCKING

2 comments:

Kiran Asif November 2, 2010 at 8:35 PM  

zabardast atif is a best singer but he is muslim and do non muslim works

Kiran Asif November 2, 2010 at 8:36 PM  

atif loook is good but atif is ok

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked this post or blog then,feel free to LIKE the Facebook page or Subscribe It By E-mail.....THANKS



Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Blog Archive

  © THE MUZIC WORLD by Shaan Haider 2010

Back to TOP