Slam Book Of GOHAR MUMTAZ (JAL THE BAND)

Star and date of birth
Leo, 27th July

The best thing about being a teenager
You can sleep wherever you feel like sleeping.

I was glued to the T.V. for
JQ & Tom and Jerry cartoons, and cricket.

My favourite movie was
Home Alone.

My favourite book was
Books?? Excuse me? Lol.

My room was full of
Drawing pencils, and racing cars.

My room walls carried the posters of
None, but with my own drawings.

My closet was full of
Hangers, because the clothes used to be out of it.

What hurt me the most
When my elder cousins and brother didn't take me with them on a car ride.

My dream was to become
Air force pilot and rock star.

Relations with parents
Best. Was in their good books. But now…lol!

My school
Kids Corner Public School till 2nd grade, D.P.S till Matric.

Ragging at college/university
Never.

I couldn't stand
In front of uncles, talking about big things and big plans

My favourite hangout was
Anywhere out of the house......

KEEP ROCKING
.

8 comments:

jal_fan February 28, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

gohar is reallly cool
hes good enough to earn anything
keep rockin gohar!

Anonymous,  February 28, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Agree with you...Gohar is the best

Unknown March 26, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

i don't know how to express my feeling but here love u so much

Shaan Haider March 26, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Well was that msg for Gohar or for Me?....lolz
i dont think that i'm that much lucky....but Sajida mam if it was for me then,thanx a lot and u can contact me by e-mail.....lolz

KEEP ROCKING EVERYBODY
.

Unknown June 21, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

MAHNOOR: gohar u r amazing
ive never a person llike u in my whole life
actully ur da best
so keep rokin da world cause u ment to do dat

Unknown June 21, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

n i think dat u can create a difference in da world
a good one

Unknown June 21, 2008 at 3:04 PM  

i really wuld wanna talk to such a cute nd an inspiring personality
n wouldnt wanna do dat_
with all my heart u really relly rok man

Shaan Haider June 22, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

@ Mahnoor.... Seems like u r one of the biggest fan of Gohar.... KEEP ROCKING

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked this post or blog then,feel free to LIKE the Facebook page or Subscribe It By E-mail.....THANKS



Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Blog Archive

  © THE MUZIC WORLD by Shaan Haider 2010

Back to TOP