I HATE LUV STORIES Songs Download


After listening the hit tracks, BAHARA and BIN TERE, many people were asking for the rest of the songs of this movie. And thats why, I am posting all the songs to download for you all.I Hate Love Storys is a forthcoming film starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is a romantic comedy directed by debutante Punit Malhotra and produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Production. I Hate Luv Stories is scheduled for release on 2nd July, 2010.

To download the song of I HATE LUV STORIES, click on the links given below. To listen the songs, click on the PLAY button.
. For lyrics of the songs, click on the link given below.

Lyrics - I Hate Luv Storys (All Songs)

Bahara - Shreya Ghosal
Bin Tere - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
I hate Luv Storys - Vishal Dadlan
Jab Mila Tu - Vishal Dadlani
Sadka Hua - Suraj Jagan & Mahalakshmi Iye
Bahara - Chill Version - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Bin Tere - Remix - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
Bin Tere - Reprise - Shekhar Rajviani

KEEP ROCKING

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 31, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked this post or blog then,feel free to LIKE the Facebook page or Subscribe It By E-mail.....THANKS



Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Blog Archive

  © THE MUZIC WORLD by Shaan Haider 2010

Back to TOP