Embedded MP3 Player

Few months before, I made a post in which I talked about the new features and the new look of The Muzic World. In that post, I mentioned that one of the new feature is that visitors of this music blog can directly listen the song, right inside the browser by streaming and there is no need to download the song if they do not like the song after listening. After that, many people asked me that how i am using that feature and they also want to embed music and audio clips into their post and blogs. In fact, there are many different types of embedding possible in your website or blog. That is why, I tried to get single article to describe all those methods to add multimedia files into your blog or website and you can visit that article from the link highlighted in the previous line.

Well I started this blog to share music and music related stuffs to you all. That is why, whenever I am having something nice and informative then I m sharing that with you all. So if you want to know anything more or need any type of help then , you can contact me on admin@theuzicworld.com .

Thanks

KEEP ROCKING
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked this post or blog then,feel free to LIKE the Facebook page or Subscribe It By E-mail.....THANKS



Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Blog Archive

  © THE MUZIC WORLD by Shaan Haider 2010

Back to TOP