I Got A Long Long Way To Go

I know I got a long, long way to go
Before I can say goodbye to you
Oh, I got a long, long way to go
Before I can say goodbye to all I ever knew

These are the lines of the famous song Long Long Way To Go by Def Leppard. May be you are wondering that why i am singing this song? Well there is reason that made me recall and sing this song. It is Ewan McGregor’s Long Way Down. May be this thing is also new for you but i would like to tell you that this is the name of the new movie of Ewan McGregor (he is one of my favorite actor....SO GOOD). His new movie is LONG WAY DOWN is going to release next week on 31st July and i would like to watch this movie in the theater.




One of the reason that i want to this movie is that this movie is a travel movie in which the lead characters of the movie are on a long long trip on their bikes. What can be adventurous than this? I really love to travel on bikes with my friend and i think every young guy of my age love to do this. This movie is all about Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman’s epic travel from the top of Scotland to Capetown, South Africa on BMW motorcycles. LONG WAY DOWN is a follow-up to the Long Way Round trip of 2004.

Hope that just like me , you will also wait for the 31st July when this movie will be in theaters.

Watch the trailer here of LONG WAY DOWN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thanks For Visiting

If you liked this post or blog then,feel free to LIKE the Facebook page or Subscribe It By E-mail.....THANKS



Subscribe in a reader



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Visit BlogAdda.com to discover Indian blogs

Blog Archive

  © THE MUZIC WORLD by Shaan Haider 2010

Back to TOP